What is Mapping Hirst Wood?

Mapping Hirst Wood is a creative project I started in 2010 to develop awareness of the wonderful woodland environment of Hirst Wood, near Saltaire West Yorkshire. I will be running a series of creative activities in the woods that anyone can come along and join in. Events will include hands-on craft activities, walking, mapping, games and ecology activities.

This blog is a way to share the results of the Mapping Hirst Wood events with photos and a few words. It will also become a virtual noticeboard for up-coming events and things of interest to all those who love Hirst Wood.

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Welcome to the new blog!

This is a brand new blog for the start of my new project. I am interested in any stories or old photos of Hirst Wood. I am planning to do some events very soon, so keep checking here for upcoming dates...

No comments:

Post a Comment